Wednesday 3 March 2010

One of my favorite fans

This beautiful picture of one of my beautiful nieces greeted me when I awoke. Julia is one of the youngest supporters of Brain on Bikes. Thanks Julia.

As for training today was morning pilates and in a few minutes we are off on our bikes. This afternoon we are cycling for only an hour and it will concentrate on busy road conditions with - you guessed it-clip ons. I am getting the hang of it but I want and need them to be second nature. I'm not quite there but I am determined.
See you tomorrow. Anne

2 comments:

  1. I'll be following your blog! My 8-year-old son, Oliver, was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer, DIPG, two days before Christmas. He was given anywhere from 9 to 12 months to live. It's been a rough couple of months as he completed the only round of radiation that he can have. Now... it seems to just be a waiting game. We are forgoing chemo as it does not prolong life and will just reek havoc with his body. Anyways... just thought I'd let you know that I appreciate what you are doing for brain tumor research!

    Stacy (Waterloo, IA)
    www.oliverpalmer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy, Every morning I was thankful it was me and not one of my daughters. I can imagine(only) how hard it is for you and Oliver and your entire family. Thanks for your support and know you are why I am doing this. Anne-Brains on Bikes

    ReplyDelete