Monday 3 May 2010

The ABC2 Race of Hope in DC!

What a wonderful weekend Gundy and I had in Washington DC at the Race for Hope held each year by Accelerate Brain Cancer Cure (ABC2). There were well over 10,000 people there running or walking 5k to raise research funds and to meet each other. Gundy and I met so many people and Max and David of ABC2 introduced us to many more. The walk has a sense of community purpose which filled me with hope. I know I will attending it from now on. And thanks to all we met for your words of support. I will be posting pictures tomorrow. Anne

1 comment:

  1. Anne and Gundy -- it was so great of you to take a moment from your ride to travel to DC for the Race for Hope. It was great to see so many people get on board with your wonderful Brains On Bikes effort. You made so many new friends and they/we can't wait to welcome you back to DC. Travel safely. Max

    ReplyDelete