Monday 17 May 2010

Blue skies


Blue skies...nothing but blue skies!



Gundy and I both agree this was our first day of spring. There was a slight chill this morning but after an hour only blue skys and warmth. This part of Colorado is Bonanza country. We passed several ranches and I thought at any moment I would see Little John riding past. But instead we had a lovely surprise that a frequent visitor to the site, Karolyn, was waiting by the side of the road about 10 miles from our stop. We met up later and had a good talk.
The day after tomorrow we all go to Chicago for the Path to Progress Walk put on by the American Brain Tumor Association. It was there I was inspired to do Brains on Bikes. And for all of you attending I am speaking before we set off. It will be nice to be off the saddle for three days and to see my family and friends. Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment