Monday 10 January 2011

Let's Get This Party Started!

The holidays are over and done and now as earth slowly moves toward spring our serious training begins. Brains on Bikes is doing quite a lot this spring. Besides training for our July crossing of the English Channel we are participating in the first Marsden March. It's a 14 mile walk between the Chelsea and Sutton Royal Marden Hospitals on March 27. We are urging all our UK friends to come join us. Simply register your name and make sure you fill in your team as Brains on Bikes:


Let's help the great Royal Marsden have a successful launch. Speaking of launches Gungy and I will be taking the boats out soon. I am petrified - with a capital P. Gundy says fear is a good motivator and I suppose she is right because even as I write this my adrenaline is coursing through my body. I guess that is what I need.
Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment