Sunday 25 April 2010

Rest Day Tomorrow!



We have been cycling for only seventeen days and we are in such a routine it feels we've been doing it for months. We don't see the papers and it is so easy to lose track of time. Six days a week we get on our bikes and on the seventh (tomorrow) we take some rest. Yippee! Here I am dancing a victory dance with Walter. Does anyone know what the cow on a skateboard means? There are plenty of walking cow signs but then for a while these appear.

Mark, our driver and so much more, gives out on Brains on Bikes bracelets whenever he can and asks people to spread the word. He met a man whose wife has brain cancer and we are all going out to dinner tomorrow night. I have said it before but it bears repeating that we have met so many people in these small towns that know someone close that has or is dealing with brain cancer. Or has lost someone they loved. It's emotional and inspiring to meet these people. Tomorrow morning we are all (myself, Gundy, Mark and Walter visiting the Huntsman Intermountain Cancer Center and these visits also inspire us to do more to get the word out: brain cancer sucks!

I hear from several friends that the Brain Cycles app game is totally addictive. It was when I tested it many months ago. Please will someone tell me what I need to do to download it. I had my ipad plugged into my computer and downloaded it that way but it is sitting in my apple but I want it on my ipad. I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment