Wednesday 21 July 2010

See You Later

Gundy and I said our "see you later" the day after the finale. We will see eachother next week after a few days get-a-way with our men. So it was with a "see you later" that we said goodbye. Gundy is an amazing athlete. She trained me perfectly for the Brains on Bikes adventure. She also did a brilliant job maintaining equipment and finessing navagation and helping care for Walter. She always watched my back. I tried to watch hers.
I am happy to be back to normal life but sad too. I enjoyed our RV life. I enjoyed our biking. And most of all I enjoyed our lives together. You are the best Gundy and I couldn't have done Brians on Bikes without you.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God's blessings too you. Lloyd

    ReplyDelete